Here is Petite Turkey Meatloaves recipe, If you are interested in finding Tasty recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Freezer Meals, Kid Friendly, Low Carb. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1/2 small onion (minced)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1.3 lb 99% lean ground turkey
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup ketchup + 2 tbsp
- 2 tsp worcesterchire sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp marjoram
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Saute olive oil and onion on low until translucent.
- In a medium bowl mix turkey, onion, oatmeal, egg, ketchup, salt and marjoram.
- Divide into four equal loafs and place each loaf into a non stick mini loaf pan or shape into small loafs on an un-greased nonstick baking pan.
- In a small cup mix remaining 2 tbsp ketchup with worcesterchire sauce and brush onto each loaf to give it a nice glaze.
- Bake uncovered for about 40 minutes at 350.
- After baking let it sit for 5 minutes serving.
Tags : Freezer Meals, Kid Friendly, Low Carb