Here is Penne Arugula Salad with Sun Dried Tomatoes recipe, If you are looking for Tasty recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 3 cups baby arugula
- 6 oz Ronzoni Smart Taste penne pasta (use brown rice pasta for g.f.)
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes (chopped)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup canned garbanzo beans (chick peas, rinsed and drained)
- 4 tbsp Parmigiano Reggiano (freshly shaved)
- Boil pasta in salted water according to package directions for al dente.
- Drain and run under cold water to stop the cooking.
- Toss the pasta with baby arugula, sun dried tomatoes, chick peas, oil, vinegar, half of the cheese, salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste.
- Divide between 4 plates and top with remaining shaved parmesan cheese.
Tags : Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals