Here is One Pan Roasted Potatoes, Sausage and Peppers recipe, If you’re interested in finding Appetizing recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Whole 30 Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 60 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1.5 lb about 3 large potatoes, russet or new
- 1 medium onion (peeled and quartered, layers separated)
- 2 red bell peppers (seeds removed and cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary (fresh or dry)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- olive oil spray (I use my Misto)’, “1 lb Italian chicken sausage (al fresco’s cut each link into 6-7 slices **)”, ‘**check label for Whole30 complaince
- Cut the potatoes into small 1″ x 1/2 inch pieces. These take the longest to cook so cutting them small ensures everything cooks evenly.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray one large non-stick baking sheet, or two small ones with olive oil spray to prevent the potatoes from sticking.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onions, peppers, olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary and garlic powder. Mix well to be sure everything is coated with oil and seasoned evenly. Pour onto the prepared baking sheet and place in the center of the oven; bake for 15 minutes.
- Use a spoon to toss so nothing sticks or burns.
- Add the sausage to the baking sheet with the potatoes and vegetables and bake, tossing once or twice for 25-35 minutes, or until your potatoes are cooked through.’, “Cooking time will vary depending on the thickness of your potatoes and sausage, keep an eye so they don’t burn.”]
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Whole 30 Recipes