Here is Meal Prep Taco Salad recipe, If you’re interested in finding Tasteful recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Meal Prep Recipes, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1/2 cup jarred mild salsa
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 1 lb 93% ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 small onion (minced)
- 2 tablespoons bell pepper (minced)
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 ounces canned tomato sauce (1/2 can)
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 4 lime wedges (for serving)
- optional greek yogurt or sour cream
- Brown the turkey in a large skillet breaking it into smaller pieces as it cooks.
- When no longer pink add dry seasoning and mix well.
- Add the onion, pepper, water and tomato sauce and cover.
- Simmer on low for about 20 minutes.
- Divide the meat equally between the 4 meal prep containers.
- Meanwhile, while the meat is cooking, make the dressing: combine the salsa, olive oil and lime juice; transfer to 4 small containers.
- Divide the lettuce in 4 ziplock bags.
- Divide pico de gallo, sour cream or yogurt, if using and cheese in small containers. Cover and refrigerate.
- To serve, remove the lettuce and containers, heat the meat then make a salad by placing the lettuce in a bowl or plate.
- Top with the meat, pico de gallo, cheese and finish with dressing.
Tags : Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Meal Prep Recipes, Under 30 Minutes