Here is Light and Easy Cauliflower Gratin recipe, If you are looking for Yummy recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 45 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 medium head cauliflower (cut into small florets (about 5 cups))
- 1/4 cup half and half cream
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- fresh cracked black pepper (to taste)
- pinch nutmeg
- 2 oz shredded light Havarti
- 1 tbsp bread crumbs
- baking spray
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place cauliflower florets in a 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Whisk half half, salt, black pepper and nutmeg then pour over the cauliflower.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake until tender, about 40 minutes.
- Remove foil, sprinkle with shredded Havarti cheese and breadcrumbs; lightly spray with oil and bake 3 to 5 more minutes.
- If you want it a little browned on top you could place it under the broiler for a minute instead.
Tags : Vegetarian Meals