Here is Honey Balsamic Grilled Chicken and Vegetables recipe, If you are looking for Tasteful recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we are making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless (skinless thin sliced chicken cutlets)
- 3 tbsp homemade pesto (or store bought)
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- juice from 1/2 lime
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp raw honey
- kosher salt
- 1 lb asparagus (1 bunch, tough ends removed)
- 2 medium zucchini (sliced 1/4-inch thick)
- 1 red bell pepper (seeded and sliced into strips)
- olive oil cooking spray
- Marinate chicken with pesto, garlic, red pepper flakes, lime juice and 1/2 teaspoon salt at least 1 hour, or overnight for best results.
- Mix oil, balsamic vinegar, honey and 1/4 tsp salt in a small bowl.
- Heat a grill over medium-high, be sure grates are clean and well oiled to prevent sticking.
- Put veggies on 1 large grill tray or 2 smaller trays (or cook in batches), spray with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and cook, turning constantly until the edges are browned, about 6 to 8 minutes. Set aside on a dish.
- Cook the chicken about 4 to 5 minutes on each side, until grill marks appear and the chicken is cooked though, transfer to a platter, too with the veggies and pour the balsamic dressing over everything.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes