Here is Grilled Potatoes recipe, If you are looking for Yummy recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 2 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 2 servings
- 2 13 oz total medium russet potatoes, washed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- sea salt and fresh cracked pepper
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat (an indoor grill would work too).
- Cut potatoes into 1/4-inch thick slices. I used a fancy crinkle knife with ridges but straight cuts are fine.
- Toss the potatoes with olive oil. Add salt, and pepper to your taste.
- Reduce heat on the grill to medium and lay the potatoes slices straight onto the grill; close the lid.’, “Cook until the potatoes are golden on one side, about 6 to 10 minutes, making sure they don’t burn and adjusting flame accordingly.”, ‘Turn and cook until tender inside when pierced with a fork, but slightly crisp and golden brown on the outside.
- Remove from grill, and serve immediately.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals