Here is Grilled Fennel with Parmesan and Lemon recipe, If you’re looking for Tasteful recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 12 oz fennel bulb (1 large, stalks and fronds removed)
- olive oil spray
- kosher salt and black pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon (juice of)
- 1/2 oz Parmigiano Reggiano shavings
- Leaving the core intact (which helps keep your slices intact), stand the bulb and cut the fennel in half vertically from top to bottom.
- Cut each half into (4) 1/4-inch thick slices to give you a total of 8 slices.
- Spray each side with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Heat an outdoor grill or indoor grill pan over medium-high heat, spray the pan with olive oil and grill the fennel turning until you get a good char on each side and fennel is tender to the touch, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Set aside on a platter, drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice and top with the parmesan shavings.
- Serve warm.
Tags : Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals