Here is Flourless Cheesecake Brownies recipe, If you’re interested in finding Tasty recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly. On this recipe we’re making for 12 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 12 servings
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup finely ground almond meal or flour (such as Bobs Red Mill)
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract (divided)
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 6 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese (softened in the microwave)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Preheat the oven to 325F. Spray a nonstick 9 x 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray and line with two strips of parchment 8 inches wide and long enough to leave a 2-inch overhang on all sides.
- In a medium bowl, whisk 1 large whole egg with 1 egg yolk (separate the whites and reserve, set aside).
- Add 14 cup water, the honey, and 1 teaspoon of the vanilla and stir with the spatula until combined.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond meal, cocoa powder, salt, and baking soda.
- Pour the egg mixture into the bowl with the dry mixture and mix well with a spatula. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Soften the package of cream cheese in the microwave, mix in sugar, reserved egg white and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla.
- Pour over the brownie mix and spread over the top with a spatula, marbelize the with a toothpick.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting into 12 bars.
Tags : Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly