Here is Edamame Fried Rice recipe, If you’re interested in finding Tasteful recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 3 cups leftover cooked brown rice
- 2 egg whites (scrambled)
- 1 whole egg (scrambled)
- 1 tbsp Smart Balance oil
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (diced)
- 5 scallions (chopped, whites and greens separated)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- cooking spray
- 1 cup ready-to-eat shelled edamame
- 2 tbsp low sodium soy sauce (tamari for gluten free (or more to taste))
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Whisk eggs and egg whites, season with salt and pepper.
- In a hot wok, spray a little oil and cook the eggs.
- When cooked, remove from pan and set aside.
- Let the wok get really hot.
- Add oil and cook onions, scallion whites, carrots and garlic for about 30-60 seconds, careful not to burn.
- Add brown rice and stir well a few minutes to heat through.
- Add cooked egg along with soy sauce, scallion greens and edamame, mixing well for about 3-4 minutes.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals