Here is Drunken Shrimp recipe, If you’re looking for Tasteful recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Gluten Free. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 4 servings
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp unsalted butter
- 1 tsp anchovy paste
- 1.25 lb large or jumbo shrimp (peeled and deviened (1 lb after peeled))
- 6 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- fresh pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of capers (rinsed)
- 1/4 cup of white wine
- 1 cup clam juice
- juice from one lemon
- generous handful of chopped parsley
- Heat olive oil and butter in a skillet.
- Add garlic, pepper flakes, and saute 2-3 minutes.
- Add wine, clam juice, lemon juice, anchovy paste, parsley, salt and pepper, and stir.
- Cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Do not overcook the shrimp or it will become tough and chewy.
- Serve shrimp with liquid in a bowl and some crusty bread on the side to soak up the juice.
Tags : Gluten Free