Here is Crock Pot Picante Chicken and Black Bean Soup recipe, If you are looking for Appetizing recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Slow Cooker Recipes. On this recipe we are making for 7 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 7 servings
- 2 15 oz cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 10 oz cans Rotel tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 red bell pepper (minced)
- 4 oz can diced green chiles
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ancho chile powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 16 oz 2 skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro (divided)
- 2 medium scallions (diced)
- cut limes (for serving)
- 1 medium haas avocado (sliced)
- sour cream (for serving (optional))
- Take one can of beans and place in the blender along with 2 cups of the chicken broth; puree then add to your slow cooker.
- Add the remainder of the beans and chicken broth into the slow cooker along with tomatoes, bell pepper, diced green chiles, cumin, chile powder, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, chicken breast, and 1/4 cup of the cilantro.
- Set slow cooker to HIGH 4 hours or LOW 6 to 8 hours.’, “After it’s done, remove chicken and shred with 2 forks.”, ‘Place back into the slow cooker and add fresh scallions, remainder cilantro and adjust salt and cumin, to taste.
- Serve hot with lime wedges, avocados, and sour cream if desired. Makes about 10 1/2 cups.
Tags : Dairy Free, Freezer Meals, Gluten Free, Slow Cooker Recipes