Here is Crock Pot Corned Beef and Cabbage recipe, If you are looking for Tasty recipe,you can just search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Paleo, Slow Cooker Recipes. On this recipe we’re making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 2 lbs lean corned beef brisket (all fat trimmed off)
- 1 cup frozen pearl onions
- 2 medium carrots (peeled and cut into chunks)
- 2 medium parsnips (peeled and cut into chunks)
- 1 small head cabbage (cut into 6 wedges)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/8 tsp whole peppercorns
- In a 5-6 qt crock pot, place brisket, carrots, parsnips, pearl onions, parsley, bay leaves, peppercorns and 3 cups of water.
- Cover and cook on high 4 hours.
- Add cabbage, cook on high 1 hour 20 minutes more.
- Remove meat, slice and serve with Cauliflower Puree or Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes. Enjoy!
Tags : Gluten Free, Paleo, Slow Cooker Recipes