Here is Cilantro-Lime Roasted Cauliflower recipe, If you’re looking for Appetizing recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 4 servings
- 6 heaping cups cauliflower florets (from 1-1/2 pound cauliflower cut into 1-inch florets)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- kosher salt (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Smash the garlic cloves with the side of the knife.
- Place the cauliflower florets and smashed garlic on a large rimmed baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with cumin, salt, and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Sprinkle evenly over cauliflower, tossing well to coat evenly.
- Bake in the center of the oven until browned and tender, about 25-30 minutes, turning the florets occasionally so they are evenly cooked.
- Remove from the oven, squeeze with lime juice and top with lime zest and cilantro; serve warm.
Tags : Gluten Free, Vegetarian Meals