Here is Cilantro Lime Fish Tacos recipe, If you are looking for Delicious recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 1 lb fish fillets (rinsed and pat dried (flounder, tilapia, etc))
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 4 garlic cloves (finely minced)
- 2 jalapeno peppers (chopped (seeds removed for less heat))
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- kosher salt and pepper to taste
- 8 white corn tortillas
- 4 ounces 1 medium haas avocado, sliced
- 1 cup sliced cabbage
- lime wedges and cilantro for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute onion until translucent about 4 to 5 minutes, then add garlic and cook 1 minute more. Mix well.
- Place fish on the skillet and cook until the flesh starts to flake.
- Add jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, cilantro and lime juice. Saute over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes, breaking up the fish with the spoon to get everything mixed well; season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, heat tortillas on a skillet or directly over the flame of the burner a minute or 2 on each side to warm.
- Serve a little over 1/4 cup of fish on each warmed tortilla topped with cabbage, avocado, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime.
Tags : Gluten Free, Kid Friendly, Under 30 Minutes