Here is Cheesy Jalape? Popper Baked Stuffed Chicken recipe, If you are looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Air Fryer Recipes, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 2 slices center cut bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 3 jalapenos (chopped (remove seeds for milder))
- 3 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese (softened)
- 4 oz reduced fat shredded cheddar jack (Sargento)
- 2 tbsp chopped scallions
- 8 thin sliced skinless chicken breast cutlets (3 oz each)
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned whole wheat breadcrumbs (or GF crumbs)
- 1 1/2 juicy limes (juice of)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and fresh pepper
- olive oil non-stick spray
- Wash and dry chicken cutlets, season with salt and pepper. Preheat oven to 450F.
- Lightly spray a baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine cream cheese, cheddar, scallions, jalapeno and bacon crumbles in a medium bowl.
- Lay chicken cutlets on a working surface and spread 2 tbsp of cream cheese mixture on each cutlet.
- Loosely roll each one, secure the ends with toothpicks to prevent the cheese from oozing out.
- Place breadcrumbs in a bowl; in a second bowl combine olive oil, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Dip chicken in lime-oil mixture, then in breadcrumbs and place seam side down on a baking dish. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- When finished, lightly spray the top of the chicken with oil spray.
- Bake 22-25 minutes, serve immediately.
- Follow Steps 1 to 8, then air fry in batches 400F for 12 minutes, turning halfway.
Tags : Air Fryer Recipes, Gluten Free, Kid Friendly