Here is Broccoli and Cheese Tots recipe, If you’re interested in finding Enjoyable recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 4 servings
- 12 oz broccoli florets
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1/2 cup finely chopped scallion
- 2/3 cup reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- cooking spray
- To cook the broccoli florets, blanch in a pot of boiling water for 1 minute, then rinse under cold water and drain well; dry on paper towel.
- Using a knife finely chop and set 2 cups aside.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spray a nonstick cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon heaping tablespoons of mixture in your hands and roll into small ovals.
- Place on the cookie sheet and bake for 16-18 minutes, turning halfway through cooking until golden.
Tags : Kid Friendly, Vegetarian Meals