Here is Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Smoothie recipe, If you are interested in finding Tasty recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free. On this recipe we’re making for 2 servings (3 1/2 cups) person.
Cook Time : 5 minutes | Serving : 2 servings (3 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup raw quick oats*
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze vanilla unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 ripe medium banana
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp raw sugar
- 1/2 cup ice
- Cook oats and water in a small pot for about a minute or two, stirring often until it becomes thick and bubbly.
- Remove from heat and let it cool a few minutes.
- In a blender add almond milk, blueberries, banana, cooled oats, vanillas, sugar and ice.
- Blend on high until very smooth.
- Pour in a glass over ice.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free