Here is Baked Eggs with Wilted Baby Spinach recipe, If you are looking for Delicious recipe,you can simply search with recipe category in Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo. On this recipe we’re making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : | Serving : 4 servings
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup diced shallots
- 1 1/2 lb baby spinach (large stems removed)
- 4 large eggs
- salt and freshly ground pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsp shredded Asagio cheese
- baking spray
- Preheat an oven to 400F.
- Lightly spray four oven-safe dishes or ramekins with cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat, add oil, shallots and cook 2-3 minutes.
- Add spinach, salt and pepper and cook until the spinach wilts, about 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in Asagio cheese and remove from heat.
- Divide the wilted spinach among the oven-safe dishes, making a well in the center of each.
- Break an egg into each dish and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the ramekins on one or two rimmed baking sheets and bake until the whites are set and the yolks are firm around the edges but still soft in the center, about 17 minutes or to your liking.
- Serve immediately.
Tags : Gluten Free, Keto Recipes, Low Carb, Paleo