Here is Avocado Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette recipe, If you’re interested in finding Appetizing recipe,you can simply look with recipe category in Gluten Free, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we are making for 4 servings person.
Cook Time : 10 minutes | Serving : 4 servings
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon or lime
- 1/2 navel orange
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- pinch oregano
- kosher salt and fresh pepper
- 1 hass avocado (peeled and sliced)
- 1 tbsp red onion (sliced)
- 1 cucumber (sliced)
- 1 to mato (sliced)
- 4 cups mixed baby greens
- In a small bowl whisk olive oil, juice from lemon or lime, orange, crushed garlic, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Arrange salad greens on a plate, top with cucumber, avocado, red onion, tomato, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over the salad and serve right away.
Tags : Gluten Free, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals