Here is Avocado and Mango Salsa recipe, If you’re looking for Appetizing recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 5 servings person.
Cook Time : 20 minutes | Serving : 5 servings
- 1 mango (peeled and diced)
- 1 avocado (peeled and diced)
- 1 plum tomato (diced)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 jalepeno (seeded and diced)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and fresh pepper to taste
- Combine all the ingredients and let it marinate in the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Low Carb, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals