Here is Asian Ginger Carrot Dressing recipe, If you are looking for Enjoyable recipe,you can just look with recipe category in Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals. On this recipe we’re making for 6 servings person.
Cook Time : 15 minutes | Serving : 6 servings
- 1/4 cup shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1 tbsp minced celery
- 3 tbsp peanut oil (or sesame oil)
- 3 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 tsp low sodium soy sauce (use tamari for gluten-free)
- 1 1/2 tsp raw sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt and fresh ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredient in the blender and process until smooth.
- Refrigerate a few hours before using to let the flavors deepen. This gets better the longer it sits.
- Serve on your favorite salad greens and enjoy!
Tags : Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Under 30 Minutes, Vegetarian Meals